Beautifully crafted & exciting,
Dante is a next-level WordPress theme.
Dante is a clean, modern and minimal multi-purpose WordPress theme.
It has a wide range of incredible features and includes $90 worth of goodies…
everything you need to take it to the next level and save money doing it.
Built using the sleek, intuitive, and powerful Bootstrap framework, Dante is mobile ready right from the start. Its responsive, mobile first fluid grid system scales up to 12 columns as the device or viewport size increases.
Dante also come with a Responsive Visibility Shortcode to give you extra control when it comes to your content.RESPONSIVE VISIBILITY DEMO
Powerful yet simple.
Built for all levels of expertise, whether you need simple pages or complex ones,
creating something incredible with Dante is an effortless and intuitive process.
THE SWIFT PAGE BUILDER
Our Robust Page Builder is easy to use and comes loaded with 44 different elements. It’s easy and quick to create beautiful pages, which you can also save as custom templates.
Beautiful Standard Pages
Sometimes you might want to just dump your content in and be done with it. With this in mind, we’ve crafted our standard pages with an unprecedented attention to detail.
27 Pre-built pages
Need to get up and running quickly? No problem, we’ve loaded Dante with 27 Stunning pages. Just select the one you want, add your content, customise if you want, then publish.
Everything you need.
We’ve taken great care to ensure that Dante is fully retina-ready. So it’ll look good on any retain display.
Built for WooCommerce 2.0+, Dante includes everything you need to start selling today!
Loaded with shortcodes
Choose from an incredible selection of beautifully designed and cleverly developed shortcodes.
A Header For Every Scenario.
Dante comes with 7 different header types. You can also have a top bar with each one,
for added variation. In addition you can also set the opacity of the header.
Over & Under: Centred Logo
Over & Under: Left Logo
Tab: Single Line
Standard: Kitchen Sink
Get creative with our wide selection of animations.
Animate your images, animate your icon boxes, animate charts, counters and progress bars.
You can also set the delay time, to synchronise everything.
Choose from 12 different animations to apply to your images
Animate: Icon Boxes
Choose from 12 different animations to apply to your icon boxes.
Counters, Charts & Progress bars
Dante lets you put an end to boring statistics!
Full-screen video playback
Finally you can let users experience your videos in a way that does them justice
Video & Image Parallax Backgrounds.
Create stunning Video and Image backgrounds.
Simply upload your image or videos in mp4, webm, and ogv.
We’re proud to announce that Dante includes 300+ stunning Gizmo icons (worth $50!)
as standard. Better yet, they’re all easily accessible through our shortcodes editor.
Don’t worry, Dante also comes with all 369 icons in Font Awesome 4.0.3.
Unparalleled access to color properties, a total of
60 different elements that can be customised using the Colorizer.
Superior typography with Font Deck, the professional web font solution.
Or choose from 600+ free Google web fonts. Then control the size, line-height and colour.
Choosing a font
Choose from 4 different ways to use typography. All of the are easy and hassle free.
Use real text with professional typefaces optimised for the web. Fontdeck is standards compliant and accessible & works on all modern browsers inc Internet Explorer 5+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 3+, Chrome, Opera 10+, Android, Blackberry and Apple iOS devices (the iPhone & iPad).
Font size Options
You can then control the font size, colour and line-height for the menu, body, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 & H6.
Dante comes with 3 fantastic sliders; The Revolution Slider, The Layer Slider and our own Swift Slider.
Free Support & Updates.
We pride ourselves on our quick-response support,
but don’t take our word for it – here’s what our customers have to say.
- Jenn is artistic and has eye for detail. She was a pleasure to work with. It’s evident she values everyone, and everyone’s role on the team. She takes creativity to the next level and knows how to execute every step of the way. I would highly recommend Jenniffer for a director or web designer role.Jenny WagnerUI/UX Designer II at InEight Inc.
- Jenniffer is among the most creative minds I have worked with. In addition to dazzeling creation power, Jenniffer is an outstanding “out of the box” thinker and she knows how to organize, communicate and execute. On one task, Jenniffer single handedly managed and supervised the development and deployment of entire line of crafts and greeting cards in digital and print format. Jenniffer is able to deliver on time and exceed everyone’s expectationsAli MostoufiCTO at mitú
- I’ve known Jenn for seven months working together in a new company, diligently trying to define themselves. She demonstrates responsibility and has an entrepreneurial spirit. Overloaded with work she made time to help create graphic artwork for a project I needed help with outside of her normal tasks. Jenn is a true professional. She spent all the time necessary to help the company develop a software application in the Cloud. She contributed with wireframes, mock-ups, icons, user navigation and extensive documentation. She was always available to communicate and was open to feedback. The project had the added complexity of requiring her to accurately communicate all her brilliant designs with development and testing resources on the other side of the globe. I would definitely recommend Jenn for UX and Cloud software. Jenn is a valuable asset to any organization, but I know that she will demonstrate a strong passion for the company she’s helping.Michael WellingtonScrum Master at InEight
- As the Designer for the Mollen Foundation Preventing Childhood Obesity, Jenn develops marketing materials, manages our web site and supports our online strategy among other tasks. Her work is exceptional and she genuinely cares about the success of the organization. Jenn goes above and beyond to help our non-profit foundation in any way that she can. Jenn delivers well thought out work, on time and on task. She is a fantastic project manager and can handle multiple projects at once.Jodi CrusoExecutive Director at Mollen Foundation
- Jenn is a true professional. She spent all the time necessary to help our firm with an awesome logo and new customized website. She was always available to communicate and was open to feedback. We couldn't be happier with the final product. I would definitely recommend Jenn for graphic design and website work.Rich Siegel, CFPManaging Partner at ARQ Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Jenniffer is both contentious and dedicated in her work. She is a very talented and creative designer, not to mention a pleasure to be around. I certainly would recommend her for projects requiringa creative perspective.Mark MillerMultimedia Designer at Communication Design